lunes, 4 de julio de 2016

Interactive Stream

Tested the sex dialogues on the next enemy, the slime, so far so good, the game does change between dialogues according to the enemy raping Mitsuko, had to battle my way through a couple bugs, but everything is working as intended, now it's just adding the actual dialogues. Also started adding the option to toggle them in the options menu, alongside the hentai option, which I don't think I ever mentioned here? But yeah, you will be able to toggle the hentai content on and off.

Also I forget to mention earlier that I did fix the bug you saw me struggling with in the last stream, turned out as always that it was just a stupid mistake on my part that made me think how did I thought it was a good idead to code such a thing in the first place....*sigh*

So, next Sunday stream at the usual hour, I'll be using you guys again, let's try and get all the remaining sex dialogues done, shall we ;)?

I'll see you there. UrielMan logging off.

9 comentarios:

  1. Dialogue Crew ready and waiting! o7

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Crap, I won't be there this time (well, I only joined at the end the last time, but still, it was a good surprise for me to find out it was still running).

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh hey! The dialogue Crew is back at it again :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hopefully i dont get call in again to work XD

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It's great seeing progress still being made. I can barely wait to play the new beta after all these updates.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. game doesn't work for me the .exe file runs fine but no controls work? tried a controller tried the old key layout but nothing the older versions of the game still work fine but not this new one :( how can i fix this?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. You may have to delete your older save files. They should be located here:

      WIN 7: C:\Users\[Your Profile]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[Random Name]\localhost\MitsukoX.sol


      Alternately, search for this file, then delete this file:

      MitsukoX.sol

      Eliminar

Entrada destacada

Chibi SpacEscape Road Map

I'm gonna pin this post here to let you know what's to come, what I'm currently working on, and what will the next version have....