viernes, 13 de mayo de 2011

Lets try this shall we?

First of all dont get exited yet, still no update.
I just wanted to try something different this time, to try to loose the load on all the people that cant sleep thinking : "what the hell is this frigging lazy doing??", im gonna post a summary of what i did on the game, or, if i didnt touch it, why (though, if some day i forgot to post you can pretty much asume i didnt work on it). I think this will give you a better view as for where im with the game as to when will you get the next version, and if you think this just will slow my progress, think again, i will just post the general idea of what i worked on, i wont go into details, besides, posting in a daily basis will get me (i hope) more feedback and will keep the ideas coming, so lets star this thing before i change my mind.

Well, to begin with, some bad news -_-, i havent touched the game since last week, the reason? a little something called Shin Bokura no Taiyoh 3: Sabata's Counter Attack, i have been playing all day long, and im probably not done until next week (still missing some items) but since its the only thing having my attention now, once i complete it, its back to work.

See you next entry, and remember : "The sun will rise tomorrow", so dont lose hope.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entrada destacada

Chibi SpacEscape Road Map

I'm gonna pin this post here to let you know what's to come, what I'm currently working on, and what will the next version have....